noun | roun•del | /`roundl/
1. a small disk, especially a decorative medallion.
• a circular identifying mark painted on military aircraft.
Roundels are used on military aircraft as a type of national insignia that takes elements from the national flag. Civil Standard wondered what it would look like if American cities and states had their own roundels based on their respective flags. So we made them.
• Soft, lightweight athletic fit
• Combed ring-spun cotton/polyester blend
• Distressed design
• T-shirts are made-to-order, please allow 2-7 days for fulfillment